We’ve been delivering office refurbishment projects across London for over 30 years including recently Kantar TNS in More London. Instead of relocating your office, through workplace analysis and considered design, an office refurbishment can reinvigorate your whole business.
There are several key ways in which we can rejuvenate your workplace, free up space and ultimately increase staff morale and productivity.
- Workplace Consultancy engages with your business and analysing how you use your workplace. This helps us reimagine your space so your office refurbishment best serves your needs now and in the future.
- Office Design takes learnings from workplace consultancy and brings it to life with space plans and visuals of how your office space can be reconfigured.
- Office Fit-out is where we make the vision of your new office a reality. Through careful project management we minimise downtime and disruption from the office refurbishment in occupation and help your business to continue uninterrupted.
- Workplace Furniture is the key ingredient to reimagine your workplace, creating a new flexible and efficient workplace that can flex and adapt with the needs of your business.
- Office Maintenance and Client Focus will look after you once you move in through pro-active preventative maintenance and adapting the workspace as your business grows.
For more inspiration on how an office refurbishment could rejuvenate your London office, please read our blog on How to fall back in love with your office.
You might also like to read our office refurbishment case study for Primary Capital Partners LLP
where, having delivered their space over 15 years ago, we refurbished their 4,000 sq ft London office in the heart of the City to increase space efficiency.
Want to know how your workspace can work smarter? We'd love to meet up.