Peldon Rose is celebrating having been ranked 81 in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2016.
This is the fourth year in a row we have been ranked in The Sunday Times 100 Best Small Companies to Work For and this year we have also been awarded the highest Best Companies Accreditation Standard rating of three stars.
Peldon Rose’s winning formula for creating a best company to work for includes:
· A dedicated team focused on delivering monthly social events and annual awards for high performing employees
· Specially designed offices maximising interaction and communication – taking breaks and relaxing is encouraged!
· Part-time working for staff to help create a healthy work/life balance
· Meeting the cost of all fundraising events to encourage staff participation
· Training and development opportunities via an 18 month externally run training programme open to all employees
· Rewarding employees by arranging both a summer and a winter holiday for staff
Best Companies’ CEO and Founder, Jonathan Austin said: “I would like to congratulate Peldon Rose on their outstanding achievement. Our role at Best Companies is to support and encourage organisations to be great workplaces for their employees. An engaged workforce means happier, healthier, more productive and committed employees, which is clearly good news for all. We are delighted to recognise Peldon Rose by awarding them the highest three star status in our Accreditation standard.”
Our CEO, JP commented: “It’s fantastic that we’ve been recognised again by The Sunday Times Best Companies. I’m really proud of the team we have at Peldon Rose and of the culture we’ve developed. Our people are our greatest asset and they’ve delivered stunning office interior projects for our clients. We’re going to take the learnings from Best Companies to develop further initiatives to enhance employee engagement and keep our business ahead of the game.”
Please insert a valid email