Funding your office design
There’s an even smarter way to get your new office project off the ground. Through independent office leasing experts you can make financing easier.
As an alternative to using cash or bank loans, it means that, instead of paying up-front, you can choose to spread the cost in a way that suits you and make the most of a range of business benefits too:
- Tax benefits for private organisations – unlike cash, it’s fully tax deductible
- Low, fixed payments for easy budgeting
- Spread the cost in line with your return on investment
- Free up your capital to use elsewhere for higher returns
- Flexibility – you decide the term and frequency of payments and can update them anytime
- Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s). Existing credit lines are unaffected and funding can be split between two or more specialist interiors funders to cover the entire project
- Spread the cost of VAT, paying in instalments rather than a lump sum up-front (excluding hire/lease purchase agreements)
- Turnkey funding builds all your costs into the lease – no surprise extras to worry about
The leasing companies we work with are on hand to support you every step of the way. For more details about financing your new office, please speak to your Peldon Rose project team.
Our finance and funding services have helped some of our smaller clients such as Racepoint Global and Ragged Edge to create a space to facilitate growth.
Return to our services