We are looking for two talented Designers to join our Small and Medium works team.
You must confident with the ability to build strong client relationships and have experience in being responsible for the whole design process from creating and pitching concept designs through to creating concise technical packs.
You will be working as an integrated and compelling member of the project design team to create outstanding design solutions which fulfil your potential client’s needs and stretch their imaginations using all your sensory skills to consistently produce very high quality creative responses to your clients’ briefs.
Skills and Experience
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience as Project Designer or similar position
- A strong working proficiency in AutoCad, Photoshop, Sketch-up and InDesign
- Skills in showing ideas through hand sketches preferred, or the use of Sketch Up to express ideas to collaborate with visualisers and precontracts
- Working towards specified fit-out and furniture budgets
- Understanding of how design concepts can be translated into technical packages
- Some knowledge of the legislative issues within the industry
- Confident personality, with team player attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Competitive salary and commission scheme
- 23 days holiday
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Life assurance
- BUPA Employee Assistance Programme and Cash Plan
- Access to: enhanced parental leave, cycle to work scheme, workplace nursery benefit and much more.
To apply for this position please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com