Pre Contracts Manager
The Employee’s job role will be varied, but will principally involve supporting the sales team to secure fasttrack commercial office fit-out and refurbishment projects. The Employee is responsible for ensuring that project profitability targets set at initial sales meetings are met.
A look at the responsibilities:
- Co-ordination of structured and documented brief taking.
- Co-ordinating the strategy to effectively win the project and sell the services that Peldon Rose offer is followed.
- Provide Project Directors with the required support at subsequent negotiations on the prospective project.
- Ensure that all aspects of the project are fully co-ordinated and pitch timetables are met.
- Advise of any significant commercial or technical risks which may affect quality, completion or profitability of the project and what action is necessary to resolve.
- Liaison with landlords’ representatives and preparation of information packages to facilitate Licence to Alter/Landlords approvals.
- Assess commercial risk of individual Projects with the project team, including viability of projects and ability to deliver to timescales and budgets.
- Agree timescales for the Project – pre and post tender. Ensure that these are communicated and controlled
Download the full job description.
Sound like your next challenge? Email firstname.lastname@example.org