We are looking for a confident and knowledgeable Furniture Coordinator to join our busy Furniture Team.
The Furniture team help furnish workspaces that support our clients’ varying needs. The Coordinator’s role will be varied; however, the primary function will be to help secure furniture contracts alongside the Peldon Rose team. You will worth with a senior furniture consultant on both large and small furniture projects with new clients.
• An understanding of workplace strategy, trends and future thinking with an ability to explain and discuss working practices in the office.
• Knowledge of the commercial furniture marketplace – the manufacturers, agents and dealer network.
• Preparing all sales and marketing pitch documentation required to secure orders.
• Responsibility for producing detailed cost plans for each furniture order to enable full profit reconciliation on a line-by-line basis.
• Working with a senior furniture consultant to manage the complete sales process from meeting the client and taking the brief to handover to our project management team. This will include product selection and showroom visits, together with product specification and ultimately sign off specification and timescales.
• Responsibility for maintaining relationships with a core base of furniture manufacturers in order to provide a depth of product range sufficient to service clients.
• Helping secure maximum discounts from all manufacturers and one-off discounts with manufacturers where substantial volumes of business are placed in one order.
• Providing a post-installation audit to ensure furniture specification, installation and furniture quality meet with client expectations.
• Helping negotiate furniture payment terms from clients which are more favourable than manufacturer’s payment terms, and at all times maintaining positive cash flow on projects.
• Review and maintain safety policy related to supply and installation of Office Furniture.
• Be part of the weekly review of the sales report showing live opportunities and all other prospects which have been either won or lost/declined or are still to be pitched.
• The Employee will, from time to time, be required to carry out other work within the Peldon Rose Group.
• Reporting to the Head of Furniture on all matters relating to the furniture business.
Skills and Experience
• 0-2 years’ experience with commercial furniture
• Exemplary communication – both verbal and written
• An ability to present clearly and concisely
• An ability to manage deadlines and prioritise
• Microsoft Applications – specifically Excel and Outlook
• Competitive salary
• 23 days holiday (3 used at Christmas)
• BUPA Employee Assistance Programme and Cash Plan
• Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
• X1 basic salary life assurance
• Vibrant company culture
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please insert a valid email