Peldon Rose are the Workplace Thinkers & Makers. For over 30 years we have delivered exceptional office interiors thanks to the exceptional people we employ.
Our objective is a simple one: to transform office design for the benefit of people and business. We have 90 employees here and are a design-led agency with all the in-house services we need to provide well-considered, well-informed and successful projects. We take time to learn about our clients and create a tailored project team of the perfect experts to match projects and businesses. We are passionate about our talented people and we never miss an opportunity to collaborate closely on projects or celebrate as a close-knit team. Our company values are present in every job we do and it is our completely integrated way of working that ensures we deliver the highest quality every time. We are proud of our team here and also proud to be a Sunday Times Best Small Company.
You will be required to secure our offices at Sterling House, 42 Worple Road, London, SW19 4EQ, daily from Monday to Friday between the hours of 6.00am and 8.30am.
- Opening up the premises at 6.00am every day and ensuring that all daily tasks are completed. You will then cover the reception area until 8.30am, when you will hand over to our Front of House Manager.
- You will be available for call outs to the building out of hours. You will be a key holder for the security/alarm company. You must have a driving license and own a vehicle to enable you to get to the office quickly, at short notice.
- During the time you are required to cover our reception area, you will receive couriers and log them appropriately, and meet and greet visitors as required.
- You will provide general housekeeping for the building and the office floors, and log any maintenance issues with our Front of House Manager.
- If for any reason you are unable to carry out your duties on any particular day, you must inform your Line Manager at the earliest opportunity so that alternative arrangements can be made. You will be provided with a contact list.
- This is a responsible position and total commitment and reliability is required.
- You will be required to dress smartly and be well presented.
- You will provide holiday/sickness cover where required for the evening shift (between the hours of 5.30pm and 8.00pm). During this time, you are responsible for locking up the premises every day, which will involve taking over the reception area from our Front of House Manager at 5.30pm, completing all daily tasks and leaving the building at 8.00pm, after setting the alarm system. There may be occasions where staff are working late and you will make arrangements with them to either leave the building before you secure it or give them instructions on how to secure the building when they leave.
Is this the new challenge you’ve been looking for? We’d love to hear from you if it is! For more information about the role, or to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Concierge@peldonrose.com