We’ve been delivering London office relocation projects for the past 30 years, helping hundreds of companies transition into happy new homes designed specifically for their business and their culture. Whether you’ve outgrown your current space or your property lease is up, it’s time to move on and we’re here to help.
How to relocate to the right office
There are several factors you need to consider before you move into your new office. We offer a number of services that not only help you find the right space, but also ensure you are ready for move-in day. These include:
- Workplace consultancy – This is the first step towards finding the right office for your business. We’ll develop a workplace strategy that acts as a blueprint for your new office and supports all your operational processes, your culture and your company values. During the consultancy, we’ll analyse how you use your current space to see what sort of office would be right for you to relocate to.
- Space planning – Working in partnership with a commercial property agent, we’ll help to assess the suitability of each office you’re considering by creating space plans and examining the services to ensure there are no costly surprises.
- Office design – Based on learnings from your workplace consultancy, we’ll bring your company culture and values to life with space plans and visuals of how your new office will be configured.
- Mechanical & electrical – Findings will inform our office design, allowing the space plans and designs to work in harmony with your new building’s existing services. This minimises costs and build times for every project. If you choose to relocate to an office requiring CAT A works, our design process will develop around those works.
- Office fit-out – This is where the vision of your new office truly comes to life. We liaise with our trusted suppliers and contractors while we fully manage the project from start to finish.
- Workplace furniture – An essential element in any workplace revitalisation, the workplace furniture creates a more flexible and efficient office environment that can adapt to the needs of your business. We can also create sustainable solutions and help you reuse your existing furniture.
- Office maintenance and client focus – Our office maintenance and client focus teams will take care of you after you’ve moved in, ensuring pro-active preventative maintenance and adapting your workspace as your business grows.
We’ve worked with several businesses on their office relocations, including The White Company in White City and XTX Markets in King’s Cross. Want help finding your new happy home? Get in touch.