MOO star at Clerkenwell Design Week
Our team of office designers and furniture consultants were out in force over Clerkenwell Design Week this year, gaining inspiration on the latest and greatest new furniture and products coming on to the market. As part of Clerkenwell Design Week, our client MOO hosted a tour of their office and panel discussion about designing work-life better.
On the panel were:
- Katie Treggiden, design journalist
- Chris Baréz-Brown, renowned speaker and bestselling author in the world of creative thinking and wellbeing
- Matt Avery, one of MOO's three design and art working leads within the creative team.
- Ellie Collins, MOO's global head of employee experience
- Emma Morley, creative director and founder of Trifle*
There were many great quotes from the panel discussion. Here are a few of our favourites:
- Ellie: “The space brings people together, and that feeling of ‘oneness’ is very important”.
- Emma: “We’re a people centric design business - so a human approach is crucial”. “The next big trend is around quiet, peace and disconnecting”. “If you don’t understand how the people use their space, then you can’t design effectively".
- Chris Baréz-Brown: "Turn your office in to a honey pot that people want to be in”. “If you spot your office getting dull, shake it up, adapt it, change it”. “Design for both extroverts AND introverts. Be sensitive to both personality types".
- Matt Avery: “If someone spilt tea, there’d be a plaque a week later by the stain”.
Thank you to our friends at MOO and Trifle for putting on such a great event. We love working with you.