We’ve been delivering London office relocation projects for almost 30 years and have helped hundreds of companies relocate to a happy new home. Whether you’ve simply outgrown your existing office space or your property lease is up, it’s time to move on.
- Workplace Consultancy is your first step is finding the office which is right for your business. We’ll be able to develop a workplace strategy which acts as a blueprint for the workplace that will best support your operational processes, culture and values. As part of this we will also analyse how you currently use your workspace to see what kind of new office would best for you to relocate to and ensure it suits your business and people.
- Space Planning is another key area during the early stages of an office relocation. We’ll work in partnership with a commercial property agent to help assess the suitability of each office, creating space plans and also examining the services to help ensure there are no costly surprises.
- Office Design takes learnings from workplace consultancy and brings it to life with space plans and visuals of how your new office space can be reconfigured.
- Mechanical & Electrical findings will inform our office design so the space plans and designs are created in harmony with buildings existing services, helping to minimise the cost and build time for every project. If you choose to relocate to an office requiring CAT A works, our design process will develop around these works.
- Office Fit-out is where the vision of your new office starts to become a reality. We liaise with our tried and tested suppliers and contractors and fully project manage the project from start to finish.
- Workplace Furniture is the key ingredient to reimagining your workplace, creating a new, flexible and efficient workplace that can adapt with the needs of your business. There is also the option to create sustainable solutions and reuse existing furniture.
- Office Maintenance and Client Services will look after you once you move in through pro-active preventative maintenance and adapting the workspace as your business grows.
Want help finding your new happy home? We'd love to help.